About the Course:
1. The examination will be entirely based on the syllabus and will be in an MCQ format.
2. Candidates will be acknowledged with a ‘Certificate in Critical Care’ for the completion of the course.
3. Accommodation will be provided @ Rs. 2000/- per month if needed.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates will have to pay the entire amount at the time of registration or the enrolment.
2. A candidate is eligible for the Nursing Course only if he/she has a degree in B. Sc. or GNM.
FAQs About The Course
- What is the peculiarity of this course?
This course facilitates Direct Patient Contact Learning on live ICU patients.
- Do you have any placement facilities?
Candidates that perform fairly well in their training sessions and the final exam will be placed at Horizon Hospital.
- What are the benefits of this course?
Along with enhancement of your skills, those aspiring to go abroad will be highly benefited from this course.
- Why is this course unique?
This course highlights the ingenious technique of Real-Life Simulation.
HANDS ON TRAINING
Code Blue –CPR
Basic Airway Management
Foley’s Catheterization & Tubes Care
IV Access & Central Line Care
Blood Collection & Error Prevention
Central Line Preparation
Infection Control- gloving & gowning
Ortho & Trauma initial stabilization
ERROR PREVENTION TEAM BUILDING
LEFT VENTRICULAR FAILURE
ECG RHYTHM & ARRHYTHMIA MANAGEMENT
BLOOD SUGAR MANAGEMENT
- For Nursing
- 3 Months Program
- Hands on Training
- Lecture Sessions
- CERTIFICATION IN CRITICAL CARE NURSING